BELL PEPPER OMELETTE
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Total Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- Recipe Text size
- 2 eggs
- 1 bell pepper cut into thick round shapes.
- 1/2 diced onions
- 3 tsbs. olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 diced ginger
- 1/4 diced fresh pepper
- Break and whisk eggs in a clean bowl.
- Add salt, onions and any other ingredients of choice and whisk together.
- Add oil in a saucepan and slightly heat up
- Place the thickly cut bell peppers into the oil.
- Pour the whisked omelette into each of the peppers.
- Allow to fry and turn over to the other side of the omelette to fry as well.
- Scoop out of oil and serve warm.
Rate this recipe
2 People Rated This Recipe
- (4 / 5)
- (5 / 1)
HI THERE.. IT IS GREAT TO MEET YOU.. Cooking is a passion I developed at a very tender age from my mum and this online platform is where I aim to ...Read more about this chef..
HI! LOVELY TO MEET YOUI'm Blessing, a researcher and blogger living in the UK. Join me on this journey to discover, share and grow knowledge on recipes for life from around the globe. Read more...
Subscribe to Global Food Book's email updates and get a FREE eBook on benefits of organic food.