- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Total Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- Recipe Text size
- 1 packet of pasta
- 4 sliced tomatoes
- 1 diced onion bulb
- 1 diced garlic and ginger
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 diced red pepper
- 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- 1kg meat
- 100g creme fraiche
- 2 tsps. vegetable oil
- Add pasta in a boiling water and cook on a medium heat for 5mins.
- Bring down from heat, drain water and set aside.
- Meanwhile wash, season and cook meat until tender
- Slightly heat up oil, stir in onions, garlic, ginger and tomatoes.
- Allow to fry for 5mins then add the meat with the broth.
- Add the pasta, pepper and salt to taste.
- Allow to cook until properly done, then add the creme and toss properly.
- Bring down from fire and serve either warm.
Rate this recipe
2 People Rated This Recipe
- (5 / 5)
- (5 / 1)
HI THERE.. IT IS GREAT TO MEET YOU.. Cooking is a passion I developed at a very tender age from my mum and this online platform is where I aim to ...Read more about this chef..
HI! LOVELY TO MEET YOUI'm Blessing, a researcher and blogger living in the UK. Join me on this journey to discover, share and grow knowledge on recipes for life from around the globe. Read more...
Subscribe to Global Food Book's email updates and get a FREE eBook on benefits of organic food.