INDIAN POTATO SALAD
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Total Time
- Difficulty Level Beginner
- Recipe Text size
- 1 pack of small potatoes.
- 2 tsps. mayonnaise.
- 1 tsp. freshly chopped mint leaf.
- 1 bulb onion, finely chopped.
- Ground coriander.
- 1/2 tsp. curry powder.
- 1 fresh sliced sweet pepper.
- Sliced cucumber.
- Freshly chopped parsley.
- Add potatoes in salted water and allow to boil until tender (Drain & set aside).
- Allow potatoes to cool down then cut into tiny bits.
- Add potatoes, curry powder, coriander, pepper and onions and mix very well.
- Arrange cucumber in a dishing bowl and scoop the mixed potatoes over it.
- Top with parsley leaf and enjoy your palatable meal.
Rate this recipe
2 People Rated This Recipe
- (5 / 5)
- (5 / 1)
HI THERE.. IT IS GREAT TO MEET YOU.. Cooking is a passion I developed at a very tender age from my mum and this online platform is where I aim to ...Read more about this chef..
HI! LOVELY TO MEET YOUI'm Blessing, a researcher and blogger living in the UK. Join me on this journey to discover, share and grow knowledge on recipes for life from around the globe. Read more...
Subscribe to Global Food Book's email updates and get a FREE eBook on benefits of organic food.