- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Total Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- Recipe Text size
- 3 sliced mushroom
- Thinly cut assorted meats
- 1 chopped leek
- 1 chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 vegetable stock
- 1 sliced sprigs fresh thyme
- Salt to taste
- 1 chopped onion
- Wash meat and add into a cooking pot.
- Add boiling water, onions, garlic and seasonings to cook.
- Once meat is properly cooked, add leek, oil, thyme, vegetable stock and salt to taste
- Then add mushroom and simmer for 5mins.
- Bring down from fire and either serve warm or allow to cool down.
- It is optional to separate mushroom and blend in a food processor before serving.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 5)
- (5 / 1)
HI THERE.. IT IS GREAT TO MEET YOU.. Cooking is a passion I developed at a very tender age from my mum and this online platform is where I aim to ...Read more about this chef..
HI! LOVELY TO MEET YOUI'm Blessing, a researcher and blogger living in the UK. Join me on this journey to discover, share and grow knowledge on recipes for life from around the globe. Read more...
Subscribe to Global Food Book's email updates and get a FREE eBook on benefits of organic food.