STRAWBERRY AND BLUEBERRY GRANOLA PARFAIT
- Prep Time
- Total Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- Recipe Text size
- 150g of fresh strawberries
- 150g of fresh blueberries
- 1 cup of granola
- ½ bowl of natural yogurt
- Wash the strawberries and blueberries properly and then blend them together with the natural yogurt until smooth.
- Layer out small portion of granola in a clean glass, pour over small portion of the smoothie over the granola.
- Add some blueberries and few slices of strawberries over the content as well.
- Repeat the process until the glass is filled up.
- Then top up the parfait with some blueberries and slices of strawberries and serve immediately.
Rate this recipe
2 People Rated This Recipe
- (5 / 5)
- (5 / 1)
HI THERE.. IT IS GREAT TO MEET YOU.. Cooking is a passion I developed at a very tender age from my mum and this online platform is where I aim to ...Read more about this chef..
HI! LOVELY TO MEET YOUI'm Blessing, a researcher and blogger living in the UK. Join me on this journey to discover, share and grow knowledge on recipes for life from around the globe. Read more...
Subscribe to Global Food Book's email updates and get a FREE eBook on benefits of organic food.