STUFFED BELL PEPPER RICE
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Total Time
- Difficulty Level Advanced
- Recipe Text size
- 1 cup of rice
- 4 fresh tomatoes
- 1 onion bulb
- Ginger and garlic
- 4 Bell peppers
- Salt to taste
- Chicken broth
- 1 tinned tomato
- Wash rice and parboil, drain then set aside.
- Blend onion, tomatoes, pepper, garlic and ginger.
- Heat up oil and stir in the blended mixture and tinned tomato.
- Allow to fry then add the chicken broth, cover the pot and allow to boil.
- Once boiling, add the rice and allow to cook until tender.
- Bring down from fire.
- Cut the bell pepper's tops and stuff in rice.
- Place in a baking dish and put in an oven of 250oC for 3mins.
- Bring out from oven and serve warm.
Rate this recipe
2 People Rated This Recipe
- (5 / 5)
- (5 / 1)
HI THERE.. IT IS GREAT TO MEET YOU.. Cooking is a passion I developed at a very tender age from my mum and this online platform is where I aim to ...Read more about this chef..
HI! LOVELY TO MEET YOUI'm Blessing, a researcher and blogger living in the UK. Join me on this journey to discover, share and grow knowledge on recipes for life from around the globe. Read more...
Subscribe to Global Food Book's email updates and get a FREE eBook on benefits of organic food.