TOAST BREAD AND EGG
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Total Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- Recipe Text size
- 1 loaf of bread
- 4 sliced tomatoes
- 1 diced onion
- 3 tbs. vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tin baked beans
- 1 cooked egg
- Pepper to taste
- Heat up vegetable oil in a saucepan, stir in onions, tomatoes and pepper.
- Continue stirring until the sauce is thickened and fried.
- Bring the tomato sauce down from fire and set aside.
- Put on the toaster and add breads to toast.
- Once breads are toasted, take out from toaster.
- Cut into equal halves and spread with tomato sauce.
- Garnish with egg and warm baked beans.
- Go to "HOW TO" tab to watch the video.
Rate this recipe
2 People Rated This Recipe
- (4 / 5)
- (5 / 1)
HI THERE.. IT IS GREAT TO MEET YOU.. Cooking is a passion I developed at a very tender age from my mum and this online platform is where I aim to ...Read more about this chef..
HI! LOVELY TO MEET YOUI'm Blessing, a researcher and blogger living in the UK. Join me on this journey to discover, share and grow knowledge on recipes for life from around the globe. Read more...
Subscribe to Global Food Book's email updates and get a FREE eBook on benefits of organic food.