- Total Time
- Difficulty Level Expert
- Recipe Text size
- sourdough or ciabatta rolls
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of the gaea olive tapenade
- sea salt & pepper
- a bunch of fresh basil
- a bunch of fresh mint
- 1/2 cup of sundried tomatoes or fresh tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tsp of Gaea extra virgin olive oil
- In a blender, blend mint, basil, tomatoes, garlic, and place on blend. Mix thoroughly.
- While blending, get a baking sheet, and cut the rolls in half, and place a sprinkle of olive oil on each roll.
- Then place your bread in the oven on 475 or broil. Just make sure to watch your oven if it is placed on broil.
- Next, get a medium bowl and mix the olive tapenade and the rest of your ingredients from the blender, and mix.
- Make sure to brown the rolls for about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the rolls and add the olive tapenade and tomato mix onto the bread.
- Spread the mix evenly and sprinkle a bit of parmesan cheese and cracked pepper to the top.
Rate this recipe
2 People Rated This Recipe
- (5 / 5)
- (5 / 1)
HI THERE.. IT IS GREAT TO MEET YOU.. Cooking is a passion I developed at a very tender age from my mum and this online platform is where I aim to ...Read more about this chef..
HI! LOVELY TO MEET YOUI'm Blessing, a researcher and blogger living in the UK. Join me on this journey to discover, share and grow knowledge on recipes for life from around the globe. Read more...
Subscribe to Global Food Book's email updates and get a FREE eBook on benefits of organic food.