Kofta kebab is basically a type of lamb sausages.
It makes a perfect tasty and easy lunch.
It is often served wrapped with pitta bread and garnished with crunchy salad.
It is very palatable, healthy and easy to prepare.
The kebab is simply made by seasoning the minced lamb and forming it into sausages around skewers.
- 1 diced onion
- 1g chopped fresh coriander
- 1/2 tbs. ginger paste
- 1g chopped fresh mint leaves
- 400g minced lamb
- 1 tbs. paprika
- 1 tbs. ground cumin
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbs. vegetable oil
- 1/2 tbs. chilli paste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tbs. ground coriander
- Mix minced lamb, mint, coriander, ginger & chilli paste, onions in a bowl.
- Add seasonings such as coriander, paprika, cumin, cayenne and salt and stir well.
- Cover the bowl and allow to stay in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Bring out from fridge and shape the lamb mixture into sausages around the skewers.
- Brush the meat evenly with oil and arrange skewers on barbecue.
- Place the meat in a preheated barbecue or oven on a high heat.
- Allow to barbecue until properly done.
- Ensure to turn meat over accordingly for even brownness.
- Bring out from fire and serve with pitta bread and salad.
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
- (5.00 / 1)