Fried egg recipe is so popular that people can creatively come up with their own style of preparing this dish.
It is very easy to prepare and can be served together with either fried yam or fried veggies.
This recipe is just an ideal breakfast and it is worth preparing it on your own.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tuber of yam
- 2 sliced fresh tomatoes
- 1/2 diced onions
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil
- Pepper to taste
- Peel, wash and season yam with salt.
- Heat up oil in a saucepan then add yam to fry.
- Once yam is fried and is golden brown in colour, scoop out from oil (set aside).
- Break eggs into a clean plate, add salt and sliced tomatoes then whisk properly.
- Add 2 tbsp. of oil in a saucepan and slightly heat up.
- Pour the whisked egg into the oil and fry, tossing over to other side to cook well.
- Once done, scoop out from oil and serve together with fried yam.
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
- (4.00 / 1)