FRIED EGG RECIPE
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Total Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- Recipe Text size
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tuber of yam
- 2 sliced fresh tomatoes
- 1/2 diced onions
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil
- Pepper to taste
- Peel, wash and season yam with salt.
- Heat up oil in a saucepan then add yam to fry.
- Once yam is fried and is golden brown in colour, scoop out from oil (set aside).
- Break eggs into a clean plate, add salt and sliced tomatoes then whisk properly.
- Add 2 tbsp. of oil in a saucepan and slightly heat up.
- Pour the whisked egg into the oil and fry, tossing over to other side to cook well.
- Once done, scoop out from oil and serve together with fried yam.
Rate this recipe
2 People Rated This Recipe
- (4 / 5)
- (5 / 1)
HI THERE.. IT IS GREAT TO MEET YOU.. Cooking is a passion I developed at a very tender age from my mum and this online platform is where I aim to ...Read more about this chef..
HI! LOVELY TO MEET YOUI'm Blessing, a researcher and blogger living in the UK. Join me on this journey to discover, share and grow knowledge on recipes for life from around the globe. Read more...
Subscribe to Global Food Book's email updates and get a FREE eBook on benefits of organic food.