It's been such an amazing week and really fascinating relating and sharing views with many food blogger friends.
The Greek Bruschetta recipe is very easy to prepare, just simply follow the steps outlined below.
- sourdough or ciabatta rolls
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of the gaea olive tapenade
- sea salt & pepper
- a bunch of fresh basil
- a bunch of fresh mint
- 1/2 cup of sundried tomatoes or fresh tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tsp of Gaea extra virgin olive oil
- In a blender, blend mint, basil, tomatoes, garlic, and place on blend. Mix thoroughly.
- While blending, get a baking sheet, and cut the rolls in half, and place a sprinkle of olive oil on each roll.
- Then place your bread in the oven on 475 or broil. Just make sure to watch your oven if it is placed on broil.
- Next, get a medium bowl and mix the olive tapenade and the rest of your ingredients from the blender, and mix.
- Make sure to brown the rolls for about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the rolls and add the olive tapenade and tomato mix onto the bread.
- Spread the mix evenly and sprinkle a bit of parmesan cheese and cracked pepper to the top.
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
- (5.00 / 1)