For anyone who enjoys his/her lamb dish deliciously cooked and flavored, then this tomato lamb stew perfectly blends itself into the scene.
The delicious taste of this tomato lamb stew pairs up perfectly well with either your bowl of cooked rice, cooked spaghetti or any other main meal of choice for a perfect lunch or dinner.
Some discerning tomato lamb stew cooks and lovers may have already been aware of the secret behind preparing some delicious and tasty lamb stew, whose ingredients have boosted the art of palatable-blending to create a thick-textured and richer-tasting stew for your liking.
For the preparation of this stew, only fresh tomatoes were carefully selected then blended with little water to produce a thick tomato paste. Moreover, only quality lamb meat selection was made for quality and tantalizing taste.
Interestingly, the blended tomatoes were fried with hot cooking oil and then combined with seasoned cooked lamb meat for a savored pot of stew.
So whether you are a total novice or a first timer cook, this easy tomato lamb stew recipe and how-to-tips will get you busy in the kitchen cooking this stew like a pro. Moreover, the detailed recipe shown below will help you to tap into all the required step by step methods you need to get this stew ready within a jiffy.
Finally, I would love to know your thoughts if you give this tomato lamb stew recipe a go! Feel free to share your opinions in the comment box or even your own recipes and I hope you enjoy the stew! Blessing :-)
- 10 big fresh tomatoes (blended)
- 1 tinned small concentrated tomatoes
- 1 onion (sliced)
- Salt to taste
- 50ml cooking oil
- 1 beef stock cube
- 1 kg lamb meat
- 1 teaspoon powdered curry
- 1 teaspoon dry thymes
- 1 teaspoon mixed seasonings
- Chilli pepper to taste
- Wash the lamb meat, add in a pot and season with thyme, mixed seasonings and pepper then allow to cook until tender (set aside).
- Meanwhile, slightly heat up the cooking oil in a saucepan under medium heat.
- Add salt and stir in the onions into the heated oil, allow to fry until slightly brown in colour.
- Pour in the blended tomatoes and allow to fry for at least ten minutes.
- Then add the concentrated tomatoes and the remaining ingredients and continue frying for another ten minutes until the tomatoes are properly cooked and tasty.
- Then add the lamb meat with the meat broth, allow to simmer for another five minutes then bring down from heat.
- Serve with cooked rice, spaghetti or pasta.
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
- (5.00 / 1)