You probably might have heard about the celery juice challenge. Or you might be wondering what a celery juice challenge is all about. Have you tried it? Did it work for you or not? Well, the celery juice challenge is an effort geared towards encouraging people to drink at least 16 ounces of fresh celery juice every morning on an empty stomach. Besides, the celery must not be juiced together with other vegetables for effective results. Juicing and drinking this amazing vegetable is believed to contribute to the overall well being of the body. Above all, some peeps believe that celery juice aids weight loss especially if taken first thing in the morning, coupled with healthy food intake and exercise. While some peeps affirm that drinking celery juice works for weight loss, others have contradicting results. What is your take on this? Do share your results with us in the comment section if you have tried the celery challenge.
Health Benefits of Celery Juice
1. Aids weight loss.
2. Makes one feel full.
3. Boosts the immune system.
4. Balances the blood sugar levels.
5. Reduces the risk of heart disease.
6. Reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes.
7. Maintains healthy cholesterol levels.
8. Contains vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin K, folate, potassium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, magnesium, electrolytes, water and minerals.
DISCLAIMER This post is for enlightenment purposes only and should not be used as a replacement for professional diagnosis and treatments. Remember to always consult your healthcare provider before making any health-related decisions or for counselling, guidance and treatment about a specific medical condition.
- A bunch of celery
- Pluck the celery.
- Wash the celery thoroughly. Do not discard the stems.
- Juice the celery using a juicer.
- Drink the celery juice on an empty stomach every morning for an effective result.
- B - Remember to eat healthily and keep fit.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 0)