An easy way to make fried eggplant.
We recommend rinsing the eggplants thoroughly in water so as to get rid of the bitter taste.
Make sure the frying oil is hot enough before adding the eggplants into it.
Try making this on your own but you can share your recipe with us if different from ours.
- 1 eggplant
- 1 raw egg
- Breadcrumbs or flour
- Vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- Wash and peel the eggplant (aubergine) B It is optional to peel.
- Slice into thick pieces.
- Break egg and whisk properly.
- Dip eggplant into whisked egg mixed with salt.
- Then toss the eggplants into the breadcrumbs or flour.
- Ensure the eggplants are properly covered up with the breadcrumbs.
- Dust off excess breadcrumbs or flour.
- Meanwhile heat up oil, then add the coated eggplants into the frying oil.
- Fry until golden brown and then scoop out from oil.
- Drain excess oil with kitchen tissues.
- Enjoy your eggplants either warm or cold.
- See the HOW TO tab to watch the video.
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
- (4.00 / 1)