- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Total Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- Recipe Text size
- 1 eggplant
- 1 raw egg
- Breadcrumbs or flour
- Vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- Wash and peel the eggplant (aubergine) N:B It is optional to peel.
- Slice into thick pieces.
- Break egg and whisk properly.
- Dip eggplant into whisked egg mixed with salt.
- Then toss the eggplants into the breadcrumbs or flour.
- Ensure the eggplants are properly covered up with the breadcrumbs.
- Dust off excess breadcrumbs or flour.
- Meanwhile heat up oil, then add the coated eggplants into the frying oil.
- Fry until golden brown and then scoop out from oil.
- Drain excess oil with kitchen tissues.
- Enjoy your eggplants either warm or cold.
- See the "HOW TO" tab to watch the video.
Rate this recipe
2 People Rated This Recipe
- (4 / 5)
- (5 / 1)
HI THERE.. IT IS GREAT TO MEET YOU.. Cooking is a passion I developed at a very tender age from my mum and this online platform is where I aim to ...Read more about this chef..
HI! LOVELY TO MEET YOUI'm Blessing, a researcher and blogger living in the UK. Join me on this journey to discover, share and grow knowledge on recipes for life from around the globe. Read more...
Subscribe to Global Food Book's email updates and get a FREE eBook on benefits of organic food.