Pipirrana is an easy cold salad which originated from the South of Spain.
In Spain, it is commonly called ensalada campera.
Fresh ingredients such as cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, and onions are marinated in oil before using it to prepare the dish.
Depending on individual preferences, tuna, eggs and olives can also be added in this delicacy.
- 1 sliced cucumber.
- Drained pitted black olives.
- 1 sweet pepper.
- 1 chopped garlic.
- 2 tsps. olive oil.
- 3 sliced fresh tomatoes.
- Salt to taste.
- 2 tsps. white vinegar.
- 1 green seeded and diced bell pepper.
- 3 eggs.
- 4 big potatoes.
- Parsley leaf (optional)
- Cook potatoes until tender (drain, peel skin & chunk into pieces)
- Add eggs in a boiling water and allow to cook.
- Remove cooked eggs from hot water and run through cold water to cool down (Cut into pieces & set aside).
- Add potatoes, eggs onion, olive oil, tomatoes, garlic, tuna, black pitted olives, bell peppers and vinegar in a mixing bowl.
- Add salt to taste and mix very well.
- Garnish with parsley leaf, put in the fridge and serve cold.
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
- (4.50 / 1)