Rib-eye is a beef steak obtained from the rib primal fleshy end of the beef very close to the shoulder.
It is a very common recipe in Australia and United States of America. It is prepared by detaching the bone.
It contains reasonable amount of fat which makes it very tender and juicy.
Rib eye's fat marbling makes it very easy to grill or cook.
Most people think that rib-eye has to be eaten only at the restaurant or during special events but it is absolutely not true.
It is a recipe that can be prepared even in your own kitchen!
Just follow the simple steps given by GlobalFoodBook and you will enjoy rib-eye steak from the comfort zone of your home.
- 1 Steak
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 garlic
- Spices (optional)
- Salt (Optional)
- Add oil in the frying pot and allow to heat.
- Wash steak and season with garlic and spices.
- Allow each side of the steak to cook for 4 mins before turning to the other side.
- Ensure to cook the rounded edges properly.
- Allow steak to cook until golden brown.
- Squeeze out excess fat and oil from cooked steak.
- Place in a clean plate and serve with fried chips, salad and sauce.
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
- (5.00 / 1)