Vegetable spaghetti recipe is a very popular one in many countries.
Spaghetti originated from Italy before it spread to other countries.
Today it is amongst the major staple dish in every household.
When prepared with assorted vegetables, it is highly rich in nutritional contents.
It is very easy to prepare and worth trying on your own.
- 1 pack of spaghetti
- 4 tsps. olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bellpepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 stock cube
- 1 crushed garlic
- 1 crushed ginger
- 1/2 cauliflower
- 1/2 broccoli
- 1 mushroom
- Salt to taste
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- 2 fresh tomatoes
- 2 tins of fish sardine
- Break spaghetti into three halves or as desired
- Add boiling water in the spaghetti and allow to cook for 4 mins
- Bring down from fire and wash properly to get rid of the starchy water
- After washing spaghetti, put back in a cooking pot
- Add boiling water, salt, 1 tsp of oil, curry powder and stock cube then allow to cook until tender.
- Meanwhile, slice onions and cut all the vegetables
- Add oil in a saucepan and heat up
- Stir in onions, garlic, ginger and then all the vegetables
- Simmer for 3mins then pour the vegetables into the spaghetti
- Turn properly so that both the vegetables and spaghetti mix properly
- Garnish with sardine, fish or any meat of choice then serve.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 0)