A step by step recipe for preparation of warm potato salad.
This recipe is very appetising and highly nutritive.
When served with drink of your choice, makes a fantastic lunch.
- 1 tsp. mustard.
- 1 pack of small potatoes.
- 1 tsp. lemon juice.
- 2 tsps. virgin olive oil.
- Parsley leaf.
- 1 chopped onion.
- 2 sliced fresh tomatoes.
- 1 sliced celery stalk.
- 1 sliced fresh sweet pepper.
- Scrub potatoes properly and cook in a pan of boiling salted water until tender (Drain & set aside).
- Add mustard, salt, lemon juice and whisk together in the olive oil.
- Stir the parsley, onions, celery and sweet pepper into the potatoes.
- Season and add salt to taste and serve.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 0)