Beef differs greatly in quality and taste based on the breed, diet, age, slaughter and the method of processing the animal.
It is highly recommended to select and cook any meat of choice very carefully. Look out for firm and not wet slimy meat.
Categorise the type of beef you purchase based on what you intend to cook.
Beef recipes are very delicious to taste.
They serve as a rich source of potassium, calories, cholesterol & protein.
- 1 kg beef
- 2 tsps. olive oil
- 1 chopped onion.
- Salt to taste
- 2 pieces of jacket potatoes.
- Assorted vegetables (Optional)
- 1 Chopped garlic.
- Season beef with onions, garlic & salt then grill in a pre-heated oven of 150-200oC.
- Roast potatoes in the oven alongside the beef
- Bring out beef & potatoes from oven once golden brown in colour.
- Wash and arrange vegetables in a serving plate.
- Place beef and potatoes in the same plate with vegetables and drizzle with gravy and olive oil dressings.
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
- (5.00 / 1)