Bell pepper omelette is a very easy recipe especially for vegetarians.
It is optional to use lots of vegetables while preparing this dish.
For people that greatly likes omelettes, try this simple bell pepper omelette recipe on your own.
- 2 eggs
- 1 bell pepper cut into thick round shapes.
- 1/2 diced onions
- 3 tsbs. olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 diced ginger
- 1/4 diced fresh pepper
- Break and whisk eggs in a clean bowl.
- Add salt, onions and any other ingredients of choice and whisk together.
- Add oil in a saucepan and slightly heat up
- Place the thickly cut bell peppers into the oil.
- Pour the whisked omelette into each of the peppers.
- Allow to fry and turn over to the other side of the omelette to fry as well.
- Scoop out of oil and serve warm.
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
- (4.00 / 1)