Kitchen Utensils Ingredients
Deep-fryer Soy Sauce
Bowl Vegetable Oil
Wire rack Seasoning
Deep frying a turkey is so easy and less time-consuming than any other method of preparing a turkey dish.It requires a frying oil with mixture of cooking ingredients. Firstly the turkey is either cut in parts or left whole before thorough washing.
Afterwards, any choice of ingredients are added and mixed together and allowed to stay for few hours for marination.
Once the turkey has marinated, it is then time to carry out the actual frying task.
- Fresh turkey cut into parts or left whole.
- Vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Soy sauce
- Ground cumin
- 1 crushed ginger
- 1 crushed garlic
- Cut and wash turkey into parts.
- Add garlic, pepper, ginger, soy sauce and salt to taste then mix properly.
- Cover the meat with cling film and allow to marinate for at least 2 hrs. Remember, marination allows the turkey to be juicy and tasty.
- Then heat up oil in a deep fryer and add the turkey into the hot oil.
- Allow to fry until golden brown before taking out from oil.
- Use kitchen roll to damp out excess oil.
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
- (5.00 / 1)