It is so good that summer is here to last for few months. We all know that summer is when we desire to carry out many activities outdoor especially BBQ.
Whenever I am doing my barbecues in my garden, I always position my rocking chair to directly face the sun so I can absorb all the sunshine while I BBQ or eat my meal.
Any thought of summer meal, triggers my quest to eat outside and visit interesting places for relaxations.
Today’s recipe is some kind of yummy summer outdoor BBQ and the advantage of personally preparing this lamb ribs myself in my garden is countless for perfect living.
The barbecued lamb ribs is sweet, crispy and very tantalising.
I just simply followed the American restaurant's style of lamb ribs preparation and I bet you, I JUST LOVE IT.
I hope you will find my lamb ribs recipe very easy and interesting however, everyone is free to share their own recipes here.
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 kg of lamb ribs
- 100g honey
- 100ml of vegetable oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- Salt to taste
- Mix honey, cumin, salt, coriander, cayenne papper, paprika, vegetable oil and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Wash lamb ribs and place on a flat surface.
- Pour the marinade over the lamb ribs and properly rub all over the ribs.
- Place the marinated lamb ribs on the barbecue (BBQ) and allow to grill until golden brown.
- Bring out from grill and enjoy with coleslaw or vegetables.
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
- (5.00 / 1)