Mushroom soup is made from edible mushrooms.
Mushrooms are eaten by human beings due to their high nutritional value.
Moreover they are highly recommended for daily consumption due to their supposed medicinal value.
The mushroom soup is a very easy soup to prepare.
- 3 sliced mushroom
- Thinly cut assorted meats
- 1 chopped leek
- 1 chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 vegetable stock
- 1 sliced sprigs fresh thyme
- Salt to taste
- 1 chopped onion
- Wash meat and add into a cooking pot.
- Add boiling water, onions, garlic and seasonings to cook.
- Once meat is properly cooked, add leek, oil, thyme, vegetable stock and salt to taste
- Then add mushroom and simmer for 5mins.
- Bring down from fire and either serve warm or allow to cool down.
- It is optional to separate mushroom and blend in a food processor before serving.
Rate this recipe
0 People Rated This Recipe
- (0 / 0)