Spaghetti is a thin, long pasta that originated from Italy and the Italian word spaghetto.
It is formed of water, flour and semolina and various dishes are prepared based on it all over the world.
It can be prepared with fresh tomato sauce, chicken and fish then garnished with salad and herbs depending on one’s choice.
Spaghetti tomato sauce is a good source of Iron, Magnesium, protein, potassium and carbohydrate. It is so easy to cook and tastes very yummy.
- 1 pack of spaghetti
- 2 tsps. olive oil or vegetable oil
- Salt (to taste)
- Maggi or stock
- 1 squashed garlic
- 2 cans of chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsps. tomato purée
- 2 sweet pepper
- 1 sliced onion
- Parboil spaghetti with salt (drain & set aside.
- Heat up oil in a saucepan, stir in onion and add tomatoes.
- Stir dry, then add tomato puree.
- Add sweet pepper, maggi stock and salt to taste.
- Once the tomato is fried properly, add the spaghetti into the tomato.
- Add little water and cover the pot to cook.
- Once the water has dried up, stir spaghetti and bring down from fire (Serve).
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
- (5.00 / 1)