Find out how to make pizza dough following this easy corn beef pizza recipe.
Globalfoodbook assures you that homemade corn beef pizza is worthwhile.
The process of making this corn beef pizza base is very similar to that of bread.
Every member of the family can participate in the pizza making by adding their own selection of toppings.
Enjoy your homemade pizza from the comfort zone of your home. Moreover, feel free to submit your pizza recipe here.
- FOR THE BASE
- 150g of plain flour
- 1 tbs. vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp yeast
- Salt to taste
- FOR TOMATO SAUCE
- 100ml tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp dried basil
- FOR THE TOPPING
- 6 slices of corned beef
- 25g grated cheese
- 2 quatered tomatoes
- Sliced green, red and yellow bell peppers
- Pitted olives
- 2 sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 sliced onion
- To make the base, carefully add the flour in a clean bowl, then stir in yeast and salt.
- Add vegetable oil then 150ml of warm water and mix together to form a soft dough.
- Sprinkle some flour on a clean plain surface.
- Place the dough on the slightly floured surface and knead until smooth.
- Then roll out and flatten the knead on the plain surface.
- Lubricate the pizza tray with vegetable oil and then place the flattened pizza base on the tray.
- Rub the tomato ketchup on top of the pizza base.
- Then place in a pre-heated oven of 250-300oC for at least 5mins.
- Afterwards bring out from oven and singly layer the corned beef over the pizza base.
- Then scatter the tomatoes, bell peppers, mushrooms, olives and cheese and put back in the oven for at least 10mins or until the base appears crusty and done.
- Once done, bring out from oven and serve warm.
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
- (5.00 / 1)