Marshmallow cupcakes? Yes pals, I’m super excited!
Marshmallow cupcakes are so tempting and delicious that I can even pinch more than one at a time. Yes this is just guaranteed because I am a super fan of these little cupcakes. And apart from enjoying cupcakes, I do love decorating the tops with fanciful edible decors and these cupcakes had me decorating them with some fluffy marshmallows.
Interestingly, these marshmallow cupcakes were so flavourfully delicious and the aroma made the entire house smelt so good. These marshmallow cupcakes are among the easiest cakes to make; not time-consuming, nothing too fanciful and the cakes still came out very colourful and delightful.
The cakes were very tasty, but what I enjoyed most of it all was the fluffy marshmallow toppings. These marshmallows was an unusual topping for me because I usually top my cakes with either icing sugar, cream, chocolate or chocolate chips.
The cupcakes had to be topped with the fluffy marshmallows immediately the cakes were out of the oven so that both of them can pair properly before the cakes cool all the way down.
The only thing I might consider changing about this recipe is to coat the top with some frosting before popping the marshmallows over the frost. But this is totally a different recipe because in this case, you must allow the cakes to cool right down before topping with the frostings and then finally with some marshmallows.
Honestly, everyone in my house enjoyed these marshmallow cupcakes especially me, and they are all enthusiastic and looking forward to having more of these cakes in the house. Hopefully anytime soonish!
Don't forget to follow the full recipe outlined below to prepare for yourself some delicious marshmallow cupcakes...
- 120g plain flour
- 50g butter
- 4 tsps. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- Salt to taste
- 150ml whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Sieve the flour into a clean bowl, add the baking powder, sugar, salt, maple syrup and butter together then mix thoroughly with an electric whisk.
- Whisk the egg, then add the milk and whisk together.
- Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture and continue beating the mixture together until smooth.
- B Remember not to over-whisk the mixture.
- Line the baking pan with paper cases then scoop the mixture into the paper cases.
- Pop into the oven and allow to bake for at least 25 minutes until golden brown and done.
- Bring out from oven and immediately decorate the cake tops with the fluffy marshmallow while the cakes are still very hot.
- Allow cakes to cool down before serving.
Rate this recipe
1 People Rated This Recipe
- (5.00 / 1)